Featured in "Belle" and "Vogue Living" Magazines.
Secluded but only a 10min drive from the popular "Seminyak " area, situated in a quiet traditional balinese village at the end of a cul de sac you will discover Villa Bella. A large private villa surrounded by lush landscaped gardens with a stunning outlook of terraced rice field and sunset views.
Villa Bella is designed to accommodate a large family or is the perfect romantic getaway. Property size : 1,600 sqm
In total the villa has three queen size bedrooms all with air-conditioning and fans. Upstairs is the master bedroom with ensuite and balcony overlooking magnificent terraced ricefield views. All bedrooms are fitted with flat screen TV/DVD.
Separate fully equipped open plan kitchen, Large dining and entertaining area overlooking swimming pool, 13 meter swimming pool with adjoining pool house lounge and sun beds. Separate parking area with 2 car space.
Villa Bella is fully serviced by :
- A house manager with over 20 years experience in managing some of the best villa's on the island Oversees and coordinates the staff and property and is available to assist guests during their stay
- One cook ( English spoken ). Trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine offering a delicious menu.
- Two maids, responsible for housekeeping duties.
- Two gardeners, tending the garden and pool maintenance
- Two night security guards
- Free WiFi, Lanline (on request)
- Stereo Ipod Dock
- Airport Transfer
- Indonesia and Western menu
Service that can be aranged
- Dry cleaning
- Car and motorbike hire
- Driver and Nanny on request
- Baby cots
- Ibu Anna the famous massage, and Spa treatments
- Catering service available for special occasions
We also offer specialized shopping tours to cater to your individual needs whether it be interiors. clothing, homewares, etc. Personalized sight seeing packages also available. Please forward any requests you may wish and we will get back to you
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|US $ 450||US$ 500||US $ 600|
* All rates (including discounted rates) are all subject to 21% government tax.
Low Season: Rest of year (January 16th to July 14th, September 16th to December 14th)
High Season: Chinese New Year, Easter & July 15th - September 15th, December 15th to January 15th.
Peak Season: December 20, 2010 - January 05, 2011